ASTORIA CLASS SCHEDULE
PARK SESSION 2020: SOCIALLY DISTANCED!
Fall Outdoor Sessions
Mixed Ages: 0-5 years + caregivers
This is a socially distanced OUTDOOR semester:
ROADIE BAGS with personal Baby Bandstand instruments & materials available for purchase (we ship to you in Astoria!)
PLEASE READ below for social distance guidelines & info on Roadie Bags
MONDAYS: Sept 7th - Nov 2nd
10:30-11:15 at Astoria Park mixed ages 0-5
11:30-12:15 at Astoria Park mixed ages 0-5
SATURDAYS: Sept 12th- Nov 7th
10:00-10:45AM at Astoria Park mixed ages 0-5
Astoria Park, Shore Blvd
We set up in a shady spot next to Charybdis Playground.
Look for our blue Baby Bandstand t-shirts!
**If we have a rainy or cold day (as we get into fall weather) we will reach out with info on rescheduling for a nicer day!**
PLEASE READ: NEW SOCIAL DISTANCE GUIDELINES & MORE
We are so excited to be starting our in-person classes once again!
NEW Social Distancing Policies to ensure the safety and health of our bandmates:
1. All families are required to bring their own blanket to sit on and each family will sit 6 feet apart in a semi-circle. Social Distancing will be in full effect!
2. All caregivers attending are to wear masks. Children are not required to wear masks.
3. Caregivers are responsible for their children maintaining social distance guidelines.
4. At this time, we will not be using shared instruments or props during classes.
5. However, all families will be given the option to purchase their own ROADIE BAG of personal instruments and props to bring to class each week (individual shakers are also available for purchase). All ROADIE BAGS and shakers are yours to keep! You can purchase Roadie Bags and have them shipped by visiting Individual maracas are available for purchase at our classes or by adding them onto your registration.
6.You are also welcome to bring your own instruments to class to use. Bring anything you'd like your little one to jam with!
7. We're offering unlimited makeups! All children and/or caregivers feeling under the weather in any way will be asked to stay home and schedule a make up class.
WEATHER CANCELLATION POLICY:
If park classes are cancelled due to weather, we will arrange for a makeup date. All families will be notified via email of any weather-related cancellations.
MAKE UP POLICY:
UNLIMITED MAKEUPS! We want to ensure that all of our families stay healthy and safe! If you or your child feel under the weather please arrange for a make up class once you are feeling better! To schedule a make up class email