ASTORIA CLASS SCHEDULE
ASTORIA PARK CLASSES
Mixed Ages: 0-5 years + caregivers
These are socially distanced OUTDOOR semesters:
BROADCAST BOXES with personal Baby Bandstand instruments & materials available for purchase
Semester discount included with your Broadcast Box add-on!
PLEASE READ below for social distance guidelines & info on Broadcast Boxes
MONDAYS with Carly
10:30-11:15 Astoria Park
11:30-12:15 Astoria Park
April 12th - June 20th (10 classes)
June 21st - August 29th (9 classes)*
*no class July 5th
TUESDAYS with Kristen
3:30-4:15 Astoria Park
May 18th - June 22nd (6 Weeks)
Astoria Park, Shore Blvd
We set up just north of the pool. Walk directly into the park from 23rd avenue and we'll be about halfway to the water.
See picture of map. Look for our blue Baby Bandstand t-shirts!
PLEASE READ: NEW SOCIAL DISTANCE GUIDELINES & MORE
Social Distancing Policies to ensure the safety and health of our bandmates:
1. All families are required to bring their own blanket to sit on and each family will sit 6 feet apart in a semicircle. Social Distancing will be in full effect!
2. All caregivers attending are asked to wear masks. Children are not required to wear masks.
3. Caregivers are responsible for their children maintaining social distance guidelines.
4. We have started to offer some shared instruments in class once again. All materials are sanitized before and after class. These shared instruments are not required in order to enjoy the class! You are welcome to bring your own instruments to class to use. Bring anything you'd like your little one to jam with!
5. All families have the option of adding on a Broadcast Box plan to their semester registration. Add this onto your full semester registration and get $ off your semester! The Broadcast + Box Plan includes boxes of curated instruments & materials delivered monthly plus unlimited access to our virtual program, Baby Bandstand Broadcast. Our virtual program is live & interactive AND different content than our in person classes so you won't see the same thing twice! An "Im in the Band" Tote Bag is included in your first box so you can take your items to class! Box items will be used in both in-person & virtual classes. For summer semester, you have the option to choose 3 months (June, July & August) or 2 months (July & August) of Broadcast Box.
6. All children and/or caregivers feeling under the weather in any way will be asked to stay home and schedule a make up class.
WEATHER CANCELLATION POLICY:
If park classes are cancelled due to weather, we will arrange for a makeup date. All families will be notified via email of any weather-related cancellations. Refunds are not available for class cancellations due to weather. All families will be given class credit towards a make-up class. Credits for weather cancellations do not expire.
MAKE UP POLICY:
We want to ensure that all of our families stay healthy and safe! If you or your child feel under the weather please arrange for a make up class once you are feeling better! Make up classes are unlimited but must be used during the same semester. To schedule a make up class email firstname.lastname@example.org