ASTORIA CLASS SCHEDULE
FALL/WINTER 2020-2021: SOCIALLY DISTANCED!
Winter Pop-Up Classes
Mixed Ages: 0-5 years + caregivers
Infants: 0-18 months
These are socially distanced OUTDOOR semesters:
ROADIE BAGS with personal Baby Bandstand instruments & materials available for purchase
PLEASE READ below for social distance guidelines & info on Roadie Bags
As we move into colder weather, classes will be pop-ups and posted on a week-by-week basis.
We will typically post the upcoming week's schedule the Sunday prior on this site & Instagram.
For the most up-to-date schedule, follow us on Instagram at @babybandstand
Too chilly this week for our tiny bandmates! Check back next week!
Astoria Park, Shore Blvd
We set up in a shady spot next to Charybdis Playground.
Look for our blue Baby Bandstand t-shirts!
**If you have credit from COVID closures, please send us an email to enroll: firstname.lastname@example.org**
PLEASE READ: NEW SOCIAL DISTANCE GUIDELINES & MORE
Social Distancing Policies to ensure the safety and health of our bandmates:
1. All families are required to bring their own blanket to sit on and each family will sit 6 feet apart in a semicircle. Social Distancing will be in full effect!
2. All caregivers attending are asked to wear masks. Children are not required to wear masks.
3. Caregivers are responsible for their children maintaining social distance guidelines.
4. At this time, we will not be using shared instruments or props during classes.
***5. However, all families will be given the option to purchase their own ROADIE BAG of personal instruments and props to bring to class each week (individual shakers are also available for purchase). All ROADIE BAGS and shakers are yours to keep! You can purchase these items to be directly shipped to you at
For Big Kid Ukulele Classes: Roadie bags + other instruments aren't very necessary as we mostly focus on the ukulele as our primary instrument- which you'll be bringing with you!
6.You are also welcome to bring your own instruments to class to use. Bring anything you'd like your little one to jam with!
7. All children and/or caregivers feeling under the weather in any way will be asked to stay home and schedule a make up class.
WEATHER CANCELLATION POLICY:
If park classes are cancelled due to weather, we will arrange for a makeup date. All families will be notified via email of any weather-related cancellations.
MAKE UP POLICY:
We want to ensure that all of our families stay healthy and safe! If you or your child feel under the weather please arrange for a make up class once you are feeling better! To schedule a make up class email