POP UP CLASSES + EVENTS
Ages: 0-5 years
UPCOMING POP UPS
SATURDAY 10/16 *HALLOWEEN CLASS*
9:30AM-10:15AM *mixed ages 0-5
Location: Maplewood Memorial Park
SATURDAY 10/30 *HALLOWEEN CLASSES*
9:30-10:15 *mixed ages 0-5
10:30-11:15 *mixed ages 0-5
11:30-12:15 *infants only 0-1.5 yrs
Location: Church Square Park, Hoboken
PLEASE READ: NEW SOCIAL DISTANCE GUIDELINES & MORE
We are so excited to be starting our in-person classes once again!
NEW Social Distancing Policies to ensure the safety and health of our bandmates:
1. All families are required to bring their own blanket to sit on and each family will sit 6 feet apart in a semi-circle. Social Distancing will be in full effect!
2. All caregivers attending are asked to wear masks. Children are not required to wear masks.
3. Caregivers are responsible for their children maintaining social distance guidelines.
4. We have started to offer some shared instruments in class once again. All materials are sanitized before and after class. These shared instruments are not required in order to enjoy the class! You are welcome to bring your own instruments to class to use. Bring anything you'd like your little one to jam with!
5. All children and/or caregivers feeling under the weather in any way will be asked to stay home and schedule a make up class.
WEATHER CANCELLATION POLICY:
If park classes are cancelled due to weather, we will arrange for a makeup date. All families will be notified via email of any weather-related cancellations. Refunds are not available for class cancellations due to weather. All families will be given class credit towards a make-up class. Credits for weather cancellations do not expire.
MAKE UP POLICY:
We want to ensure that all of our families stay healthy and safe! If you or your child feel under the weather please arrange for a make up class once you are feeling better! Make up classes are unlimited but must be used during the same semester. . To schedule a make up class email firstname.lastname@example.org